Kelowna Golf Packages
With over 2,000 hours of sunlight every year, the Kelowna golf season is the longest and driest in the country. Enjoy views of the lake, rolling hills, city, mountains, numerous vineyards, and orchards from several of our course tee boxes. Pick the Kelowna golf package that's right for you. We even have golf challenges in Kelowna for every skill level.
- Okanagan Golf Club (The Bear Course) - This 36-hole BC golf course is one of two beautiful courses at the Okanagan Golf Club and Resort. With 18 holes and 6,885 yards, this part 72 masterpiece design opened for play in 1999 and is unlike any other course in the area. Four Points guests will enjoy our free shuttle to and from this course.
- Okanagan Golf Club (The Quail Course) - The Okanagan golf course - Quail has been a favourite among tourists and residents since it opened in 1994 featuring dramatic elevation changes and breathtaking views. The par 72, 18-hole course was designed by renowned golf course architect Les Furber and offers a wide variety of obstacles and challenges. Four Points guests will enjoy our free shuttle to and from this course.
- Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club - Sunset Ranch Golf Course was chosen by Golf Digest in 2009 as “Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play”, and voted “Finalist: Kelowna’s Best Golf Course 2011″ in Okanagan Life magazine. This course is one of the best Kelowna Golf Courses for value and playability.
- Tower Ranch Golf & Country Club - This course's rugged layout with quick true greens and immaculate conditions make the Tower Ranch Golf & Country Club a favourite, award-winning destination for golfers from around the world.
- Shadow Ridge Golf Club - The 18 hole Shadow Ridge Golf Club offers a wide variety of holes, excellent greens, water hazards, and majestic willow trees to enhance your day on the greens and challenge all skill levels.
- Kelowna Springs - Since its opening in 1990, Kelowna Springs Golf Club has been recognized by Okanagan Life Magazine as the second best "Readers Choice" golf course in Kelowna. Designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Les Furber, this course has a great atmosphere and unique challenges perfect for all golfer skill levels.
- Black Mountain Golf Club - Featuring 18-holes of breathtaking Okanagan landscape and a signature island green the Black Mountain Golf Club is a fun and unique par-71 course with an inviting atmosphere for the all.